If you or a loved one are facing long-term care, you no doubt have plenty of questions and concerns. Facing this life change during the Coronavirus crisis, your questions and concerns are likely on overdrive. In this live #WebinarWednesday replay. Not only may you be wondering how to afford this much needed, yet costly care, but will your loved one even be safe? Elder Law & Estate Planning Attorney Robert D. Mannor discusses the ways you can protect your loved ones or yourself if long-term care is a consideration.
Long Term Care During Coronavirus: How to Protect Your Family & Your Stuff
There are a lot of questions you may be asking yourself as you prepare for this next step. If you’ve asked yourself any of the following questions, this webinar is for you:
• What Care Homes Have Residents With Covid 19 Diagnosis?
• Can I Visit My Loved One?
• What Has Changed About Daily Activities Inside The Care Homes?
• Can They Involuntarily Discharge My Loved One?
• How Are The Staff Protected?
• What Questions Are Others Asking?
• What Can I Do To Protect Myself And My Family If I Or Someone I Love May Go To A Nursing Home in The Future>
• Is It Ever Too Late To Protect My House And Other Assets From Nursing Home Spend Down?
• WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Watch the Replay Here to Discuss your fears, questions, and answers surrounding Long Term Care During Coronavirus
What to do next? Do you have long-term care questions for yourself or a loved one?
As you’ll see, we have two easy ways for you to contact our team if you would like to move forward. Whether you know you’d like an appointment, or just have a question, please contact us today.