We’re back! The 2021 Elder Advocacy and Law Boot Camp is a unique opportunity to learn solutions to critical matters facing our elders.
4 Continuing Education Credits have been applied for licensed Social Workers, Nursing Home Administrators, and Case Managers.
Join us this year to learn how to answer tough questions about:
- POAs/ Guardianship/ Conservatorship: When to act, who should get legal authority, and how to get it.
- Hot topics in Elder Law
- Elder Law Updates on Medicaid and Veterans Benefits
And a lot more!
Thursday, September 30, 2021 – 7am – 1pm
Marriott Auburn Hills Campus
3600 Centerpoint Parkway
Pontiac, MI 48341-3164
Friday, October 8, 2021 – 7am – 1pm
Genesys Conference and Banquet Center
805 Health Park Blvd
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
Friday, October 29, 2021 – 11am – 4pm
New! Virtual Event. Available to participants throughout the state of MI.
Continuing Education Credit Information:
- This program has been submitted to The Commission for Case Manager Certification for approval to provide board certified case managers with 4 clock hours.
- This program has been submitted to The Michigan Social Work Continuing Education Collaborative for approval to provide licensed social workers with 4 CE hours.
- This program has been submitted to The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs/ The Michigan Board of Nursing Home Administrators for approval to provide licensed nursing home administrators with 4 credit hours.
Certificate of completion will be given to the attendee the day of the event after the last presentation has finished. Attendees will be required to turn in a completed evaluation to receive their certificate.
Questions can be directed to: Mannor Law Group at (810) 645-8426
In-Person Event Agenda- More Details Coming Soon
- 7-7:45am - Breakfast, Mimosas, and Registration
- 7:45-8am - Introductions and Kick Off
- 8-9am - VA Benefits - Aid and Attendance Overview
- 9-10 am - TBA
- 10-10:15 - Snack Break
- 10:15 - 11:15 - Elder Law Basics for Nursing Home Administrators & Staff
- 11:15 - 12:15 - Hot Topics in Elder Law & Advocacy
- 12:15-12:30 Certificate Pick Up
Presenter Details Coming Soon
At the close of the event, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish decision making documents including Power of Attorney, Health Care Patient Advocate, Guardianship & Conservatorship.
- Recognize the types of VA benefits that are available for spouses, dependents, survivors, and family caregivers and how they become eligible for those programs.
- Be aware of legal updates in senior care and elder law, and more!
Sponsorship Opportunities Are Available!
To learn more call (810) 645-8426 or email Savannah@mannorlaw.com
See more details about our 2021 Event Partnership opportunities here.
Virtual Event Registration Is Coming Soon
Email email@example.com to add your name to the email list for updates and information.