We’re back! The 2021 Elder Advocacy and Law Boot Camp is a unique opportunity to learn solutions to critical matters facing our elders.
4 Continuing Education Credits have been applied for licensed Social Workers and Nursing Home Administrators.
Join us this year to gain valuable insights on these critical topics:
- Elder Law Basics for Nursing Home Administrators: Presented by Attorneys Bob Mannor, Kelli King-Penner, and Melissa Dixon
- Planning Strategies To Become Eligible: Presented by Attorney Bob Mannor, Amy Persails, and Savannah Meksto of Mannor Law Group
- Hot Topics & Trends: Presented by Attorney Bob Mannor
- Aging in Place with PACE: The Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly : Presented by Lea Anne Ivory & Iesha Copeland
And a lot more!
Thursday, September 30, 2021 – 7am – 1pm
Marriott Auburn Hills Campus
3600 Centerpoint Parkway
Pontiac, MI 48341-3164
Friday, October 8, 2021 – 7am – 1pm
Genesys Conference and Banquet Center
805 Health Park Blvd
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
Friday, October 29, 2021 – 11am – 4pm
New! Virtual Event. Available to participants throughout the state of MI.
Continuing Education Credit Information:
- Approved for 4 Continuing Education Credits for Social Workers.
- 4 Continuing Education Credits for Nursing Home Administrators have been applied for.
Certificate of completion will be given to the attendee the day of the event after the last presentation has finished. Attendees will be required to turn in a completed evaluation to receive their certificate.
Questions can be directed to: Mannor Law Group at (810) 645-8426
In-Person Event Agenda
- 7:00 am - 7:45 am - Registration, Breakfast, and Mimosas
- 7:45 am - 8:00 am - Introductions & Opening Remarks
- 8:00 am - 9:00 am - Elder Law Basics for Nursing Home Administrators & Social Workers
- 9:00 am -10:00 am - Aging in Place with PACE: The Program of All Inclusive-Care for the Elderly
- 10:00 am - 10:15 am - Snack Break
- 10:15 am - 11:15 am - Planning Strategies to become eligible for Medicaid, Veteran Benefits & Home and Community Based Services
- 11:15 am - 12:15 pm - Legal Hot Topics and Trends in Long Term Care
Presenter Details Coming Soon
At the close of the event, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish decision making documents including Power of Attorney, Health Care Patient Advocate, Guardianship & Conservatorship.
- Recognize the types of VA benefits that are available for spouses, dependents, survivors, and family caregivers and how they become eligible for those programs.
- Be aware of legal updates in senior care and elder law, and more!
Sponsorship Opportunities Are Available!
To learn more call (810) 645-8426 or email Savannah@mannorlaw.com
See more details about our 2021 Event Partnership opportunities here.
Virtual Event Registration Is Coming Soon
Email email@example.com to add your name to the email list for updates and information.
Thank You To Our 2021 Platinum Sponsors