Planning For The Second Half Of Life - 9 Things You Must Know
The last three years have shown us how quickly everything can change. Peace of mind is possible, especially if you plan for it.
This free workshop helps Michigan families begin preparing for what happens before and after retirement and what planning mistakes you should avoid before it’s too late.
Planning for the Second Half of Life: 9 Things You Must Know will address a variety of topics, including:
• Paying for long-term care without having your life savings wiped out by nursing home spend-down and how to protect your spouse from being left impoverished
• How these economic and political times make it imperative that you plan to protect yourself and your spouse
• The implications of the Affordable Care Act on your long-term care planning
• What estate planning documents are essential to protect yourself and your family
• A live Q&A session with Mr. Mannor where attendees can ask important questions and learn more about safe legal planning
A Free Seminar
Don’t Allow Alzheimer’s or Dementia To Devastate Your Family and Finances!
Attend this POWERFUL Free Session To Discuss:
- What is Dementia and how do you know if you or your loved one has Dementia & and warning signs you need to know
- Community resources, professionals and Caregiver tips
- Answers to top questions about legal, tax, financial, and care concerns
- How Dementia can “Devastate” your savings
- Medicaid eligibility rules and government benefits that are available to pay for care
Tuesday, August 22nd at 2:00 PM
Abbey Park of Grand Blanc
3221 E. Baldwin Rd, Grand Blanc, MI
Call (810) 694-9000 to RSVP