The times following a Dementia Diagnosis can be stressful and often overwhelming. Where do you begin? What steps do you take first? Watch this #WebinarWednesday replay with Attorney Bob Mannor to learn the most 5 Critical Actions to take after a Dementia Diagnosis and the difference it can make for your loved one.
What Are The Top 5 Most Critical Actions To Take Following a Dementia Diagnosis?
- Establish a Client Relationship with an Established Elder Law Attorney
- Get Familiar with the Elder Care Continuum
- Stay Aware of Red Flags that Indicate a Higher Level of Care Is Needed For Your Loved One
- Update Estate Planning with an Experienced Elder Law Attorney
- Create a Plan for How to Pay For, Find, and Get Appropriate Care
If you have questions, concerns, or would like to connect with our team we’re here for you! Call us at 800-990-6030 or click below to contact us.