Serving Grand Blanc, Flint, Rochester Hills and all of Mid-Michigan
If you spend a few minutes online, or flipping through your phone book’s yellow pages, you’ll quickly realize there are plenty of estate planning and elder law firms in Michigan. What is it that sets us apart? Why should you trust Mannor Law Group, PLLC to protect the people you love, the assets you own, and your future well-being?
Unlike traditional estate planning and elder law firms, we go far beyond the basics of providing legal and financial advice. We take a comprehensive, holistic approach to planning, which we call Life Care Planning.
This involves providing services such as:
- Preservation of assets for supplemental needs
- A unique focus on guiding families dealing with dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and other illnesses that cause memory loss
- An action plan for obtaining the best possible healthcare now and in the future
- Personal care support and education
- Counsel on health care and long-term care options
- Care coordination
- Help with care transitions and residential placement
- Help with finding care providers
- Intervention and advocacy in a health care crisis
- Assistance with asset and financial management
- An action plan to help clients remain independent for as long as possible and avoid nursing home poverty
Contact us online at your earliest convenience to learn more about what sets us apart from traditional estate planning and elder law firms. We invite you to meet our team, which we hope will soon become your team.