Parenting is tough, especially if you are on your own. All parents worry about providing for their children and often lose sleep at night wondering about that awful question, “What would happen if…?” Single parent estate planning is an often-overlooked resource that can truly be the best gift for your children and can give you the much-deserved peace of mind you’ve been desperately searching for.
On this webinar replay, Estate Planning Attorney Bob Mannor will discuss the unique concerns single parents should address with their legal planning, and why avoiding an estate plan altogether – could mean disaster for your children. If you are a single parent, Estate Planning is essential.
Watch this #WebinarWednesday replay to answer these tough questions:
- Why is Single Parent Estate Planning So Critical?
- Could my ex receive my children’s life insurance?
- Who is in charge of their money?
- Who gets the kids if something happens to me?
- Do special needs children have any special protections?
- What happens if I become ill or unconscious?
- What about my retirement accounts?
Single Parent Estate Planning: Protect What Matters Most
If you are a single parent – or even a married parent – who would like to be sure you have the best plan in place for your children in case of that ” worst case” scenario, we are here to help. Contact us today.