Keeping independence is a goal for almost every aging Michigan resident. For those age “55 or Better,” Genesys PACE of Genesee County can help. Whether it’s doctor appointments, transportation, or community PACE is available to help. On this Webinar Wednesday replay, Estate Planning & Elder Law Attorney Bob Mannor shares the screen with Lea Anne Ivory of Genesys PACE Genesee County. Learn the many ways PACE is changing lives.
If you or your loved one would like help qualifying for the PACE program, contact Mannor Law Group today.
Additional PACE Resources
See below for links to older adult services resource (All things senior) for Genesee, Lapeer & Shiawassee Counties:
- Valley Area Agency on Aging: 810-239-7671 or https://valleyareaaging.org/
- Comparison of Home & Community Based Long-term Care Programs: https://www.michigan.gov/documents/mdch/HCBS_Comparison_Chart-FINAL_483602_7.pdf
- PACE in Michigan – MDHHS: https://www.michigan.gov/mdhhs/0,5885,7-339-71551_2945_42542_42543_42549-87437–,00.html PACE Association of Michigan: 989-798-2994 or http://www.pacemichigan.com/
- PACE in USA – National PACE Association (NPA): 703-535-1565 or http://www.pace4you.org/
- NPA PACEfinder (search by zip code): https://www.npaonline.org/pace-you/pacefinder-find-pace-program-your-neighborhood