Whether you’re surviving in the midst of a global pandemic – or you’re just living an everyday, normal life Estate Planning is still essential. In this hour-long #WebinarWednesay replay with Attorney, Bob Mannor, you’ll not only learn the most important components to every estate plan, but you’ll also learn why they actually matter. The planning tools discussed in this webinar can be life-saving and can work to protect what you love most, when you need it most. Not only will you learn the differences between a Will and a Trust, but what documents you need most.
Check out the Wills, Trusts, & Estate Planning Basics Webinar Here:
What’s covered on this Estate Planning Basics webinar?
- Why you need to know about these documents and why this planning is so important for you. It’s not just about “stuff” and what happens if you die. There is SO much more to plan for.
- Things have changed! Even as recent as 2019, estate planning has changed. What was best for you or someone else 5 years ago, may be out of date now.
- What’s the difference between a Will & a Trust? These documents are not the same. Many people think a Will get’s the job done, but honestly it’s only a small piece of the puzzle.
- What planning is needed in case you die?
- What planning is needed while you’re alive?
- What should you do now?
If you would like to get started working on your estate plan, contact us today. Someone from our team will respond to you with 24 business hours.
Remember, life is complicated. Protecting your loved ones and yourself shouldn’t be.