In Light of The Uncertainty Caused By Coronavirus
Lately, the news has been changing seemingly moment by moment. Coronavirus is here to stay for while, and many of us are working from home and finding ways to adapt to this new reality. Your legal planning is also an important part of this new reality. In fact, even basic legal planning is now more important than ever. On this first installment of Mannor Law Group’s new Webinar Wednesday series, Certified Elder Law & Estate Planning Attorney, Robert D. Mannor explains the importance of legal planning and what COVID-19 means for the planning you may already have.
This Estate Planning Update Will Explain:
- Why good legal planning is more important than ever.
- How to get or update your legal planning during a stay-at-home order.
- What legal planning is crucial for you right now.
- How this will affect your taxes.
- Are there any free options.
- What you can do now.
Click below to watch this hour-long informational video. You will definitely learn something new!
What To Do Next?
If you would like to further discuss your legal planning needs and goals, please contact Mannor Law Group during this pandemic.