Reserve your spot today by calling (810)-695-6160
“How to Protect Yourself or Your Loved One From Ending Up In a Nursing Home and What To Do If You Can’t”
GRAND BLANC, MI – One of the biggest fears that many people have today is the fear of having their life savings wiped out if they end up in a nursing home. What a shame to see someone’s life savings of 30, 40, or 50 years wiped out in a matter of months. Whether you or a family member is in a crisis situation or not, it is important that you understand what you can do to protect your hard-earned assets! Most of the public does not yet realize that the laws on asset protection and long term care planning have recently changed. It is extremely important that you know about these changes and how they may affect your long-term care planning! A free informational workshop hosted by local Elder Law Attorney Robert D. Mannor, will be held
Thursday February 11th
at the GENESYS HEALTH CLUB & BANQUET FACILITY in Grand Blanc
Workshops will be held at 11:00 AM, 2:30PM, or 6:00PM
At these meetings, here is some of what you will discover:
- How to avoid having your life savings wiped out by a nursing home spend-down.
- How to protect your house from the new Estate Recovery law signed by the Governor at 2:14 A.M. on Sunday, September 30, 2007.
- The asset protection language that most people don’t have in their power of attorney documents, which can help protect their life’s savings.
- How to qualify for hidden Long-Term Care Veteran’s benefits that most people know nothing about. (Not knowing could cost you thousands of dollars each year).
- How Medicaid works…and the steps you need to take now to protect yourself and your family under the new rules.
Attendance at this meeting is free, but reservations are required due to limited seating. You can reserve your spot today by calling (810)-695-6160 or toll free at 1 (800) 990-6030. The meeting will fill up quickly, so call today. **Special Bonus** We will also be distributing a FREE copy of “The Consumer’s Guide to Medicaid Planning and Paying for Nursing Home Care” This booklet has been updated to reflect the new law changes that have just been passed. (Limit 1 guide per household).
Again, call (810) 695-6160 or toll free 1 (800) 990-6030 to reserve your spot. Act today! We fill up quickly.