Over the course of life’s journey, all of us must address a variety of difficult questions, such as:
- If my spouse or I require long-term care, who can help us find it? How will we pay for it? How can we avoid nursing home poverty—that is, losing all our assets to pay for expensive nursing home care?
- How can I make sure that people of my choosing will have the authority to make financial and medical decisions for me if I become incapacitated?
- How can I protect my assets, and the inheritances of my children, against lawsuits, creditors and other threats?
- How can I ensure that my assets will go to the people I want to receive them when I pass away?
- Am I eligible for Veteran benefits? What about the Aid and Attendance Pension Program?
- How can I ensure my special needs child will be well cared for when I am no longer able to provide his or her care myself?
- How can I minimize estate, gift and other taxes?
- What is involved in settling an estate or administering a trust?
These are tough questions, but at Mannor Law Group we make the process of finding answers as easy as possible. We will explain your options in plain English and design a customized plan to address your particular needs and help you achieve all of your goals.
We invite you to explore this site to learn more about who we are, what makes our firm unique and how we can assist you. Contact us for a consultation. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you in person and talk about your greatest concerns and hopes for the future. Let’s talk soon.